- Product Info
Steinel hot air tool HL 1820 S Multi-Purpose Heat Gun 110V - With Variable Temperature and Airflow
This New Hot Air Gun gives you everything you need for use on electronics, aerospace, medical manufacturing and other applications requiring precision control. It is ideal for soldering, de-soldering and heat-shrink as well as much more!
The Steinel HL 1820 S is a multi-purpose heat gun with cool air stage and choice of 2 temperature settings for convenient hand-held or bench work. The exclusive DuraTherm™ heating element ensures long life and even heat.
3 Stage Switch - Variable Temperature and Air Flow
Duratherm™ Heating Element - Long Life and Even Heat
Non-Slip Soft Stand for Hands Free Use
Sleek, Balanced Design for Comfortable Long-term Use
- Built-in Overload Protection Prevents Overheating
- 6 ft. Industrial Rubber Power Cord
More about the HL 1820 S Hot Air Tool
- The new HL 1820 S heat gun, with variable temperature, powerful 1400W and 12 amp motor is 20% more durable than its predecessor.
- The heat tool comes in a sleek, balanced design with an ergonomically shaped pistol grip with soft inlay, ensuring optimum handling for fatigue free working, and has a built-in kickstand support for hands free use.
- On the HL 1820 S, the temperature not only adjusts from 120 to 750 to 1,100°F in three stages - the airflow does too (4, 7 and 13 cfm), and the integrated thermal overload protection prevents overheating.
- Ideal for many different crafts and tasks such as heat shrinking, soldering sleeves onto cables, thawing frozen pipes or stripping paint.
- Equipped with double insulation, a robust ceramic heating element and 6 ft. industrial power cord!
- The tool can be used with various nozzles, making all sorts of different applications even easier - i.e. de-icing, drying, shaping, heat shrinking and much more!
This Heat Gun is Compatible with the Following Nozzle(s)
Steinel Surface Nozzle 50mm >>>VIEW<<<
Steinel Surface Nozzle 70mm >>>VIEW<<<
Steinel Reflector Nozzle >>>VIEW<<<
Accessories: the HL Scan Temperature Scanner as well as the comprehensive range of screw-on Steinel nozzles and consumables. Also suitable for Leister Nozzles.
This New Digital Hot Air Gun gives you everything you need for use on electronics, aerospace, medical manufacturing and other applications requiring precision control. It is ideal for soldering, de-soldering and heat-shrink as well as much more!
Amps: 12 A, Heating Element: ceramic, Thermal Cutout: Yes, Double Insulated: Yes, Weight: 1.77 pounds, Power Source: Industrial Grade Rubber Cord Length: 6ft, Nozzle Diameter: 1.34" (34.00mm), Range: 120 - 1100°F & 4 - 13 cfm, Dimensions (l x w x h): 10.00" x 3.30" x 7.90", Weight: 1.76 lbs (28.22 oz),