- Product Info
London Underground Approved - Supplied with carry case and nozzles.
Steinel gives you mobility: With its powerful li-ion rechargeable battery, the cordless Heat Gun provides ultimate freedom of movement for hot-air applications - even at places without mains power. The formidable 36-volt li-ion power pack that drives the BHG 360 Li-ion has a capacitance of 2600 mAh and delivers the energy for 15 minutes of unrestricted hot-air work. It has no memory effect and impresses with minimal self-discharge. As a result, this hot air tool - which provides the same temperature stages at its mains-powered counterpart - is immediately ready for operation even after a prolonged period out of use.
The charger supplied with the tool recharges the battery to 75% capacity in just 30 mins and to full in 60 mins.
It has an integrated bright LED light that illuminates even the darkest of work situations. At the same time shows whether the tool is in use. In stationary applications and noisy surroundings, this instantly lets you know what's happening.
- Three-stage switch for setting OFF/COLD/HOT
- Reduction Nozzle with reflector guard
- Reflector Nozzle 40mm
- Reflector Nozzle 10mm
- Reduction Nozzle 7mm
- Precision Reflector Nozzle
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight, ergonomically optimised hot air tool.
- Integrated LED light.
- Integrated ring for hanging the tool.
- Soft grip handle.
- Thermal cut-out.
- ESD Safe: suitable for use at places where there is a risk of electrostatic discharge.
- "Thermal-Signal" temperature inficator.
- Supplied with Carry Case
- 5 Nozzles supplied
Nozzles that are compatible with this product!
Steinel Surface Nozzle 50mm >>>View<<<
Steinel Surface Nozzle 75mm >>>View<<<
Steinel Reflector Nozzle >>>View<<<
Steinel Reduction Nozzle 9mm >>>View<<<
Steinel Reduction Nozzle 14mm >>>View<<<
This Heat Gun is not Compatible with the Temperature Scanner HL Scan
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- This is the ideal solution for me as I need to have the flexiblity to go in different areas with a heat gun, therefore needed it to be cordless. It has been brilliant to work with and makes my job alot easier.
Nozzles Supplied in KIT