- Product Info
The product is in a used condition, however the temperature does seem to be functioning correctly, there does appear to be slight signs of wear.
In Good working order.
Powerful, electronically controlled professional hot air gun with continuously adjustable air flow and temperature control.
The tremendous power of the HG 2310 LCD makes it suitable for all hot-air jobs. The precision temperature display permits work on materials that respond critically to heat.
- 1 . Visual display of temperature and speed on LCD
- 2 . Selector button for 4 preset programmes
- 3 . Memory button
- 4 . Continuously adjustable temperature
- 5 . Continuously adjustable air flow
- 6 . Non-slip end cap
- Sturdy casing for hand-held and self-resting use
- Visual display of temperature and speed on LCD
- Four factory-set programmes:
- Double overheating protection: thermostat and thermal cut-out
- Air intake with lattice guard to keep out debris
- Soft grip handle and soft stand for stability
- Continuously adjustable airflow and temperature
- Capability of changing the four preset programmes as required
- Available in 110V & 230V
- Temperature: Stage 1 = 50°C, Stage 2 = 50 - 650°C
- Display node: LCD in 10°C steps
- Airflow rate: Stage 1 = 150 - 250 I / min
- Airflow rate: Stage 2 = 150 - 500 I / min
This Heat Gun is not Compatible with the Temperature Scanner HL Scan