- Product Info
HX-SCE Low Fire Hazard (LFH) marker sleeves are designed to meet the wire and cable marking needs of manufacturers with high performance requirements.
Thin wall, zero-halogen, low smoke, low toxicity, radiation cross-linked. UV stabilised polyolefin heat-shrinkable tubing, assembled as cut sleeves organized in a ladder fromat.
Identification of wires and cables by computer-based printing onto sleeves. Ideal for applications where limited fire hazard characteristics are necessary. The zero halogen material coupled with low smoke and low toxic fume emissions make this product best used in enclosed spaces such as mass transit, marine and industrial installations.
This product is not recommended where strain relief properties are required.
Meets international Rail LFH Standards.
Features and benefits
- Low fire hazard properties, low smoke, low toxicity, low flammability:- meets industry standard BS 6853 (1999) Vehicle Category 1a.
- Superb print quality to give crisp clear identification marker sleeve.
- Excellent print permanence when tested in demanding industry related fluids.
- Sleeves are printable on both sides for ease of identification or inclusion of additional information to the marker sleeve.
- Shrink ratio of 2:1 - recovers to half of the original diameter.