- Product Info
Superior adhesive lined heat shrinkable cable repair wraparound sleeve
CRLS size 30mm down to 12mm cut to 914mm long (Recovered Wall thickness = 2mm)
A superior wraparound insulation product that easily installs in repair and splice applications and provides excellent insulation and protection for cable jackets.
Heatshrink wraparound sleeves are manufactured from cross-linked polyolefin. The hot melt adhesive inner lining, which melts during shrinking, solidifies to form a permanent seal. This rail-less design provides simple installation with clamshell design. The high shrink ratio covers irregular shapes.
Features & Benefits
- Shut down of system not required for repair
- High shrink ratio covers even irregular shapes
- Simple RAIL-LESS® installation with clamshell design
- Thermoplastic adhesive liner provides complete envrironmental protection & insulation
- Meets ICEA and NEMA insulation thickness specifications
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55°C to 110°C •Shrink Temperature: 120°C
RAIL-LESS® is a registered trademark of Shawcor