- Product Info
Free Shipping on this item
Heat Shrink Tubing Kit that has 127 pieces with the 7 most populasr sizes in various lengths.
Comes complete with a sectioned lockable storage case and labelling to identify the correct sleeve.
Forms a insulated, water-resistant, protective covering over wiring, splices, crimp terminals & solder connections.
Shrinks to half its original diameter for snug fit.
Used to insulate, bundle and repair cables / wires.
- 30 pcs - 2mm D x 35mm Long
- 25 pcs - 2.5mm D x 35mm Long
- 20 pcs - 4mm D x 35mm Long
- 20 pcs - 5mm D x 35mm Long
- 16 pcs - 7mm D x 75mm Long
- 8 pcs - 10mm D x 75mm Long
- 8 pcs - 13mm D x 75mm Long
This heat shrink tubing is one versatile product, not only does it provide your cables with protection against abrasion, chemical and weather, its also great for bundling and strain relief. Insulating your cables with heat shrink tubing will give your project great results. It is suitable for an array of applications and is supplied in cut pieces.
Contains 127 pieces of cut to length heat shrink in red.
- Colours: Red
- Sizes: From 2mm up to 13mm
- Lengths: 35mm & 75mm
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- GS, RoHS Approval
- UL & CSA Safety approved