- Product Info
Some applications benefit from wire being standard rather than woven into a braid. Flexible strand or rope is well suited to cope with complex flexing movements. The ability of individual wires to flex without work hardening is why strand is suitable where vibration or movement is likely to exist.
The tight bend radius makes it ideal where alignment problems exist or where space restrictions apply.
Features & Benefits:
- Extensive choice of sizes
- Options for bespoke products
- Current ratings from <30 amps to >470 amps
- Cross sectional areas from 2.0mm² to 150mm²
- Option for extruded PVC jacket
- Supplied on reels
- Option to supply in pre-cut lengths
Choice of Materials:
- Electro tin-plated copper
- Plain copper
- Nickel-plated copper
- Alternative non-ferrous & ferrous materials on request
Our Copper Braid is of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Copper Braid you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101