- Product Info
Extend the life of your rollers by applying our FEP Heat Shrink Roll Covers. Easy to apply heat shrink that forms a skin tight protective jacket. Rolls protected with FEP heat shrink have little to no accumulation of sticky residues from repetitive high-speed production runs - minimizes line stoppages for cleaning!
The thickness of FEP is normally 0.5mm compared with 0.005mm of sprayed on PTFE coating, and the cost is about the same or even less. FEP roll covers are available from 6mm diameter to 350mm diameter.
Features & Benefits:
- Virtually total chemical and solvent resistance
- Working temperature from -200°C to + 200°C
- Remains flexible at cryogenic temperatures
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Non-stick surface
- Extremely high electrical resistance
- Very low dielectric loss at high frequencies
- Total resistance to UV radiation
- Naturally non-flammable
- Any diameter can be made to order