- Product Info
Conductor Specification = 1070/0.21mm
Conductor Cross Section = 35.0mm²
Maximum Overall Diamater = 14.4mm
Coroplast high voltage, silicone insulated, single core multi stranded automotive cable.
This shielded cable is suitable for automotive electric powertrain HV connector assemblies, including KERS and ERS (Energy Recovery Systems). It also combines high voltage load handling, EMC shielding and exceptional flexibility required for various automotive applications.
- Suitable for Max 600V AC / 1000V DC
- Plain copper conductors
- Tinned copper screening braid and ALU-PET foiled shielding fro excellent EMC performance
- Silicone rubber insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to +180°C with excursions upto 205°C
- Low cross sectional area for any application, redusing weight and construction room
- Technical data sheet available on request
- The conductor specifications shown are representative configurations. Actual cable strand may differ slightly