Career Opportunities with Hilltop Products Ltd
Our aim is to continue to be the leading cable management supplier in the UK. We will continue to innovate to meet the industry’s changing demands, whilst providing the best customer service in the industry - an aim that can be achieved with highly skilled, trained and motivated people.
2 Positions Currently available please see below:
Job Title: Internal Sales administrator
Hilltop Products is an expanding and forward thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe. We also sell via highly successful ecommerce sites
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the business for an Internal Sales Administrator.
The person we are looking for must be both highly flexible and motivated and be confident in working within a busy, fast paced environment
The role is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales with daily sales administration activities.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Processing a high volume of orders.
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers and putting together proposals to management
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the role:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- A sales administrative background.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 4pm
Hilltop Products is an expanding and forward thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe. We also sell via highly successful ecommerce sites.
We are currently looking for a full time Purchasing Administrator to join our growing Purchasing team, this position is ideally suited for someone looking to progress and grow within an ever expanding Company.
The person we are looking for is somebody who has tons of common sense, highly flexible, motivated and confident in working within a busy, fast paced environment.
Main duties will involve:
- Creation and updating of purchase orders
- Dealing with general queries on product and pricing
- Complete administrative tasks required for effective operation of the Purchasing Department
- Ensuring suppliers are delivering to agreed timescales.
- Managing stock and materials to ensure efficient delivery of products to customers
- Managing and reviewing minimum stock levels
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Dealing with internal queries from colleagues
- Assist the Purchasing Manager with existing accounts and potential accounts to make sure best price and terms and conditions are achieved
What you will need to succeed:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to the changing business needs
- Ability to develop relationships, both internal and external
- Ability to display high levels of accuracy
- Has a flexible approach to a wide range of tasks
- Is competent in all MS Packages
- Is pro-active with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Owns Excellent organisational skills
- Has a strong administrative background
In return we offer:
22 days holiday (including bank-holidays)
Free car parking
Company pension after a qualifying period
Hours of work at 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4pm Friday.
If you think you are the right person for this vacancy then don’t delay, apply today giving your current salary
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent