150mm dia before shrinking - 75mm dia after shrinking.
Voltage Class 1kV Ideal For Low Voltage Bus Bar Insulation
Thin wall heat shrinkable tubing for insulating and protecting busbar against flashover caused by accidental bridging. Allows the air spacing between busbar to be kept at minimum when space is limited in switchgear cabinets. Easy to position on a variety of curved and bent busbar of both rectangular and circular shapes.
Product Code Cross References
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces busbar clearance requirement
- Provides more freedom in designing switchgear cabinets when space is limited
- Suitable for insulating busbar up to 1kV
- Protects against short circuit and electrical leakage caused by small animals
- Protects against corrosion and other contaminants that may cause accidental flashover
- Available in continuous length for convenient and economical installation
- Highly flame retardant
- RoHS compiant, halogen free
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 105°C
Shrink Temperature: 125°C