- Product Info
PTFE tube, sometimes referred to as Teflon tubing, has the best chemical resistance of all known polymers. It’s temperature range of -70°C to +260°C opens up PTFE tubing to many applications most other polymers can’t withstand. The electrical insulation properties of PTFE tubing are superb making it an ideal choice for electrical sleeving.
Hilltop PTFE sleeving and sleeves are manufactured from extruded polytetrafluorothylene (PTFE). This particular grade of sleeving is intended for use in applications where very high temperature is involved or where severe contamination from fluids may occur. Available as plain cut sleeves, continuous sleeving and printed markers.
Features & Benefits:
- Continuous operating temperature: -70°C to +260°C
- Insulation resistance: 1 x 105 megohm (min)
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of fluids
- Supplied in Clear as Standard - Other colours available upon request.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Product
- Good value product and high quality - service was really good too, will be buying from you guys again