- Product Info
Supplied as 23.2mm I/D (28.3mm O/D)
Corrugated tube is made from a modified polypropylene. They are characterised by high thermostability and cooling impact strength and can be used because of their good chemical stability in almost all areas of a vehicle.
Chemical Stabilities (in the direct contact)
- Gasoline's with 23°C - Well Steady
- Brake fluids with 23°C - Well Steady
- Antifreeze (+H20) with 23°C - Well Steady
- Cleaning agent with 23°C - Well Steady
- Lubricant and fat with 23°C - Well Steady
- Acids (strongly diluted) - Well Steady
- Acids generally - Moderately Steady
Our Flexible Conduit is of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Conduit you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101