- Product Info
High Security 2K Klicker Bolt Seal
High Security Container Bolt Seals are used to secure shipping containers, trucks and trailers.The 2K Klicker Bolt Seal provides a strong and secure seal for transportation, while remaining convenient for staff in ports and warehouses. Typical applications of the 2K klicker bolt seal include shipping and intermodel containers. The 2K Klicker bolt seal is also widely used for ground transportation.
ISO 17712:2013, C-TPAT Compliant Bolt Seals - accepted all around the wolr in ocean shipping.
A strong tamper-evident mechanical seal, the Klicker 2K consists of a hardened steel pin and bush moulded with resilient high-impact ABS.
With immense tenssile strength and anti-spin locking mechanisms, the Klicker 2K is a fortified container bolt seal widely used in shipping, securing internodal containers and ground transportation. It is the first container bolt seal in the world to feature a unique two colours in its design.
Locking length: 50mm
Pin Diameter: 7mm
Marking Area: 10 x 24mm
Tensile Strength: 1800
Colours: Blue, Yellow, Red & Green.
Maximum of 8 Digits. You can also have barcode printed on the Klicker Bolt as well if required.
- Hardened steel pin and bush for added security
- The pin and bush are moulded with high-impact ABS to provide high tamper evidence.
- Oval-shaped pin and bush to migrate 'spin attacks'. The anti-locking mechanism prevents friction and only allows 1-way locking.
- Identical sequential numbers on both parts provide greater security as it prevents parts substitution or replacement.
- Engraved paired pin and bush for easier handling.
- The bush is etched with name, logo, sequential numbering and barcode using permanent laser marking. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
- Two colours for improved product definition, visibility and identification, marking variations and increased operation efficiency.
Additionally you can have a company name (or abbreviated company name) printed above the code digits in letters, with the number of letters up to the same number stated. Please contact us for details if you would like this service.