- Product Info
Versatile Pull-Tight Seal - Pre-marked with 8 Sequential Security Digits
The Fast Seal is a relatively strong seal despite its small dimensions. This is partly due to the metal locking mechanism, which secures the seal.
The Fast Seals are made from Nylon and with this the characteristics of the Nylon material make it stronger and with better pull strength than PP material.
The Fast Seals are easy to use for all applications with small sealing facilities e.g. cassettes for ATM machines and money boxes on which the Fast Seals are widely utilised.
Locking Length: 125mm (5") - Other lengths available, please contact us for details.
Marked Area: 15 x 30mm
Pre-marked with 8 Sequential digits
- The Fast Seals are etched with permanent laser marking. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- Heat staking technology is used to permanently fix the cap to the Fast Seal. Heat staking is too strong to be cut or forced open without leaving clear evidence of tampering.
- Metal clip locking provides greater pull strength to the thin and flexible strap.
- Durable Nylon securing strap gives the user a choice of strength to match different applications.
- Colour coding is made possible by using combinations of white-based seals and different coloured caps.
Additionally you can have a company name (or abbreviated company name) printed above the code digits in letters, with the number of letters up to the same number stated. Please contact us for details if you would like this service.