- Product Info
Recommended for Ø 5.0mm - 6.2mm (6.0mm²)
We can provide further options on the above if you require a bespoke pack of different numbers or letters. Contact our sales team on 01942 723101 for further information.
Direct alternative to the E-Type Cable Markers.
- Open marker sleeve for post-termination marking.
- Securely positioned with the help of special legs.
- Fast, snap-on-installation.
- Designed for electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic etc.. applications.
- Designed to interlock when fitted enabling easy alignment of multiple character markings.
- High environmental tolerance and excellent legibility.
- Tools available are the applicator tools PG1 for this size >>>>
Height = 6.7mm, Width = 6.9mm, Text Height = 4.0mm
- Material: Cadmium-free rigid PVC to special formula.
- Colours: Black on White, Black on Yellow or to International resistor colour code.
- Print: Hot foil stamped.
- Temperature range: The shape is permanent between -30°C and +60°C.
- Properties: Self-extinguishing, good resistance to chemicals, gamma and UV radiation.
- Standard legends: 0-9, A-Z, +, -, earth, / or blank. Special symbols available to order.
- These markers are chevron cut i.e. interlocking type.
Our cable Markers are of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Idents / Cable Markers you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101
See Our Applicator Tool for these Cable Markers >>>>