- Product Info
Polyethylene Terminal Blocks - 12-Way Piece Strips
Our high quality Terminal Blocks are designed for joining two cables together. Made from self-extinguishing grade polyethylene, with flat bases, they are suitable for working temperatures of up to 80°C. The terminal insert is brass with chromate flat ended captivated screws. The blocks can be easily subdivided into strips.
- 10pc pack contains 10 blocks of 12 connectors
- 1pc pack contains 1 block of 12 connectors
Durable Polyethylene (PE)
- UL 94V-2 approved flammability rating
- Standard: CE (BS EN 60998)
- Brass inserts with captive galvanised steel screws
- Supplied as a twelve pole strip, which can easily be cut to size
- Available in Black or Natural
Easily subdivided 12 way strips. Designed for joining two cables together.
Made from Polyethylene
Brass inserts with captive galvanised steel screws
UL 94V-2 approved flammability rating
Suitable for working temperatures of up to 80°C