- Product Info
CSAT-PIB-T / CTB-15 Sel-Amalgamating Tape
Thinwalled black general purpose PIB (Polyisobutylen-Rubber) tape with good electrical and physical properties. Suitable on PVC/PE/XLPE/Neoprene and rubber-based cables as well as on metal objects.
Our self amalgamating halogen-free tape maintains a tight insulation buildup for void-free electrical stability and permanent resistance to moisture penetration.
- Provides protection where heat/flame is prohibited
- Covers and shape including high transition areas and elbows
- Clean strippable
- Layers fuse together to form a boot that provides complete environmental protection and insulation
- Environmental protection of connectors in tight locations or when torch is not permitted
- Protect connectors in Cable TV, Wireless and Telecom applications
- Suitable for jointing and repair of wide range of power and distribution cables up to 36kV
- UV an Ozone resistant
- Easy to apply without using external heat
- Clean removal from most substrates
- Excellent moisture protection
- Operating Temperature -40°C up to +90°CH