- Product Info
Stainless Steel Black Coated Self-locking Roller Ball Cable Ties
Hilltop's range of stainless steel Coated cable ties are coated with polyester and epoxy. They are manufactured from 316 stainless steel and have a high tensile strength. The self-locking head design speeds installation and locks into place at any length along the tie. The fully enclosed head does not allow dirt or grit to interfere with the locking mechanism. These ties are flame retardant, tough and corrosion resistant and are ideal for demanding industries such as mass transit, ship building, oil rigs, and mining.
For use in all industries from mass transit, ship building, oil rigs, mining etc.
- Self locking design for fast and secure installation.
- Available in both uncoated and pure polyester coated 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth internal surface, suitable for all types of cable installation.
- Exceptional quality coupled with outstanding prices.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Colour Options: Black as standard. Other colours available upon request.
- Coating: Pure Polyester/Epoxy.
- Operating Temperature: -80°C to +150°C
- Flammability: Fireproof, Halogen Free & UV Resistant
- Loop Tensile Strength: 4.6mm width: 667N (150lb), 7.9mm width: 1335N (300lb), 12.7mm width: 3115N (700lb)
- Chemical Resistance: Salt spray resistant, corrosion resistant, weather resistant, outstanding chemical resistance, antimagnetic.
- Standards: UL CERT. NO: E227552