- Product Info
Rapstrap - Re-Usable Cable Tie 'Plant Tie Back' Plant Support
This patented design is soft, flexible and extremely versatile. It won’t pinch or crimp like nylon ties can, and is flexible enough to be used on plants or other delicate installations. Rapstrap is made using a soft & flexible material and can stretch by up to 60%. The specially shaped cells are designed to exploit this feature, and they deform and flex in just the right way to permit them to pass through one another. JUST REMEMBER: Start with a cell at the end!
Rapstraps are a new, more efficient generation of cable ties. A single 12 inch Rapstrap typically replaces up to four standard ties, greatly reducing waste and lowering costs. Straps can be tensioned by pulling them as tight as required and double looped for use on plants & canes. They can be removed and re-used multiple times.
• Re-useable - reduce waste during installation. Cut the unused part of the rapstrap and tie again, thus reducing waste, and cost!
• Releasable - a rapstrap can have thousands of uses.
• Soft and flexible - perfect for securing data and video cables without damage. No sharp edges !
• Controlled tension - the semi-elasticated polymer make rapstrap ideal for use in the garden, when securing growing saplings & plant supports
• Adaptable - if you require a longer length of fastening, simply join two or more rap straps together.