- Product Info
ACW High Temperature Engine Harness Wiring
ACW wire is a composite construction with a tough radiation cross-linked fluoropolymer outer layer. This outer layer is bonded to radiation cross-linked polyolefin. The ACW wire has excellent fluid resistance and is designed to resist attack from oil, brake fluid, antifreeze and fuels used within the automotive trade.
Features & Benefits
* High operating temperature up to 150°C
* Designed to function in the hot engine compartment environment
* Excellent mechanical strength
* Ideal for automotive wire handling
* ETFE material performance at reduced cost
* Smaller, lighter and more flexible
* High level of compatibility with other automotive materials
Tyco Electronics and Raychem WSD 1223; Ford S97 GG 14401 AA; ISO 6722; BMW GS. 95; VW 60306; Fiat 9 91107
The ACW wire has excellent fluid resistance and is designed to resist attack from oil, brake fluid, antifreeze and fuels used within the automotive trade.
Jacket Material:PVF2 Jacket Colour:Grey Conductor Area CSA: 0.5mm² No. of Max Strands x Strand Size: 19 x 0.19mm Voltage Rating: 50V Conductor Material: Copper External Diameter: 1.6mm Product Range: ACW0219 Series