- Product Info
Steel Wire Armoured Cable cut to length with discounted prices specific to length required.
Armoured XLPE mains cable to British Standard BS5457 suitable for power networks.
- Current rating: 124 Amp
- 6943XL 25mm 3 - Core SWA Cable
- Multi-Core XLPE insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000V
- Conductors: Plain annealed stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross linked polyethylene)
- Core identification: 2 core (Brown & Blue), 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey), 4 core (Brown, Black, Grey & Blue). 5 core & above - white corse with black numbers.
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000V
- Operating temperature: Max 90°C, min bending 0°C Standard: BS5467: Electric cables. Thermosetting insulated, armoured cables fro voltages of 600/1000V and 1900/3300V
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity. These cables are provided with mechanical protection and are therefore suitable for external use and direct burial.