- Product Info
This kit has everything you need for any tarpaulin welding job. The powerful Heat Gun included is complimented perfectly by it's accessories, meaning all your tarpaulin tasks are completed quicker, safer and with a better quality than with just your average tarpaulin heat gun.
Its ergonomic and light weight design will satisfy all customers in vehicle plastic repairs and tarpaulin / lorry side curtain repairs.
Included in the kit:
- Steinel HG2300EM Hot Air Gun (Either 110V or 230V)
- Steinel 40mm Pressure Roller
- Steinel 40mm Flat Angled Nozzle
About the Steinel Hot Air Welder HG 2300 EM.
Ergonomic Heat Gun with Electronic Thermocouple Control. STEINEL's HG 2300 EM combines powerful output with an ergonomic, easy to use design. Variable temperature and airflow control ensure the perfect job every time. The HG 2300 EM features ultra quiet operation, fast heat-up, and requires no cool-down. Its modular construction is easy to repair, with heating element and power cord both conveniently field-changeable.
Available in 110V and 240V - see above options. Comes with 12 month warranty.
- Continuously adjustable air flow and temperature.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully electronic temperature and airflow control.
- High-performance, long-life brushless motor.
- Barrel shape for optimum stationary use.
- Easy-to-change heating element.
- Easy-to-change mains power cord.
This Heat Gun is not Compatible with the Temperature Scanner HL Scan
For the HG 2300EM Heat Gun