- Product Info
Woven tape constructed from plain weave "E" Glass Yarns.
This woven tape finish provides excellent substrate to promote good adhesion of varnishes and resins. It is 99% alkaline free and particularly suitable for rotary, high temperature electrical applications.
Vidatape C is normally supplied in ‘loomstate’ with a controlled organic size treatment on the glass yarn to limit filamentation of the glass yarn during application of the tape.
- VIDATAPE C is produced from plain weave "E" glass yarns.
- VIDATAPE C has a high tensile strength and a good resistance to chemicals.
- There are two coloured centre lines for identification and as an application guide in the middle of each tape.
- VIDATAPE C is compliant to the directive RoHS directive 2011/65/EU.
- Maximum short term temperature: 500°C.
- Insulating, consolidating and finishing tapes in all types of electrical equipment.
- Used in power and communication cables as a fire barrier.
- Underlying insulation during the metal sheathing operation.
The Vidatape C range of woven glass tapes find application in all types of electrical equipment as finishing and consolidating tapes and also in low voltage machines as a major insulation layer. The woven tape finish provides excellent substrate to promote good adhesion of varnishes and resins. The Vidatape C range is also employed in power and communication cables as a fire barrier
See Downloads for Specification Sheet