- Product Info
Helagaine HEGEMIP08 Article No. 173-00800
Durable PET and Copper-Blend Braided Sleeving Highly Sensitive Electronics. Order multiple 1mtr packs to a receive a continuous length. For example, order 4 x 1mtr to receive a 4mtr length.
Helagaine HEGEMIP braided sleeving is used for highly sensitive electronics, such as electrical appliances and machines, radio equipment, military and automotive engineering.
Helagaine Braided Sleeving combines the practicality of PET fibers with the endurance and protection of copper braid to form the ultimate solution for EMI resistance. This top of the line, specialty braided sleeving provides users who aren't willing or able to take chances with an excellent EMI- and abrasion-resistant product to ensure equipment remains functional during the most crucial of moments.
Whats Special about this Copper Braided Sleeving?
- Flammability UL94 V2, FMVSS 302 rated and Halogen Free for increased safety
- Specially blended copper braided sleeving provides sensitive cables and electronic components with a high level of protection from damaging electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Excellent electromagnetic protection.
- High-end construction provides excellent protection and abrasion resistance for use in wide range of demanding applications such as military, heavy machinery, delicate electronic devices, automotive engineering, radio equipment, and appliance.
- Unique design allows sleeving to expand, bend, and accommodate larger bundles, while still being able to return to its original shape, unlike standard copper braids.
- Highly flexible design is excellent for applications where cables are susceptible to premature wear and tear from exposure to constant movement and friction.
- Features an inner support tube that eases the insertion of cables while protecting them from deformation during transportation.
- Meets all requirements of the international EMI norm CISPR25 (10KHz to 1 GHz).
- RoHS compliant.
Colour Codes = N/A